Welcome to Frontline Action Mobile
As we start the slow return to our “New Normal” we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief. We can relax a little but not relax the vigilance we all need to maintain to protect our community and loved ones from Covid-19. A resurgence would be an unacceptable set back to Newfoundland and Labrador. To that end, we believe that safe activities can be enjoyed without risk to your health from Covid-19.
We will bring activities to your private backyard and ensure that:that have been sanitized and with contact free service.
- Everything is sanitized before and after use
- You have no contact with our staff. We will set up and remove the equipment without physical interaction with you.
- You can pay by email transfer or paypal for contactless payment
We take your health and safety seriously. To ensure your rentals are safe and fun, please note the following:
- Our staff has been directed to not come to work if feeling unwell. As well, high-risk staff will not be scheduled to work.
- If you feel unwell, have a cough or a fever, for the health and safety of our staff and customers, we ask that you do not use our equipment. Please self-isolate and seek medical attention. A full refund will be offered if you are unable to attend due to sickness.
- If you have recently traveled from outside the province and have not self-isolated for 14 days please do not use our equipment. Participants from vulnerable populations should not participate.
- All rental equipment has been cleaned and disinfected prior to use
- Please follow the advice of the Chief Medical Officer when using our equipment for bubble preservation