- All ammo must be BIO and not steel and purchased from Frontline Action.
- No Blind Firing (shooting a gun at a target you cannot see). No ghosting your gun or RPGing it, ( don’t hold the gun over cover and look through a crack ).
- Airsoft Guns must be concealed in the original packaging, case or bag when being transported. Gun must not be visible or distinguishable when being transported.
- When In Safe Zone, guns must have barrel bag and mag removed.
All Guns Must Be Chrono-ed To Meet the following specifications:
- 355 Fps(1.2 Joules) limit indoors with a .20 BB.
- 1.59 Joules Limit Outdoors for Airsoft guns except for semi-locked DMRs, which are 1.99 (50’ MED) and bolt-action which are 2.09 (100’ MED).
- We reserve the right to inspect a customer’s gun and not allow play with a gun that does not pass chrono safety standards.
- You must use max .20 weight BB’s indoors.
- Semi-Auto must be used on indoor field and in village outdoors at all times.
- Full Seal eyewear must be used at all time with minimum rating of Ansi/Isea Z87.1 and CE certification 166/170 high impact requirements. Need to discuss further clarification, notice how everyone’s face shape is different some small gaps are visible. Or others using non foam that still have gaps.
- You must have lower face protection while on the field if under 19 and strongly recommended for over 19.
- If you suspect a player of cheating go directly to the nearest game marshall. Do not yell at the player while playing.
- No deliberately shooting at emergency and regular lighting at the indoor. Please minimize Gyproc damage as well whenever possible at the indoor.
- No unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated.
Always call your hits:
- When ANY part of your body or kit, including your gun, is hit, you need to shout that you are hit, then proceed to the safe zone, respawn, etc.
- If a shot was clearly a ricochet, it does NOT count.
- If you are not sure if a hit was a ricochet, count it as a good hit.
- No playing while under the influence of drugs or alcohol in open games.
- Sound grenades, 40 Mikes and explosive pyro of any kind are not allowed. The only grenades that are usable on our field are BB shooting grenades (like cyclone or tornados) or smoke grenades. Grenades have a 10 foot kill radius without cover regardless of contact from BBs.
- No Lasers permitted..
- must look like an actual weapon (no sticks or rubber chickens).
- Cannot be thrown.
- They should be able to bend slightly to keep from causing serious harm or being able to pierce the skin.
- Any contact between melee and enemy player should be light strikes, taps or slashes.
- There shouldn’t be any malicious attacks.
- Attacks between melee weapons shouldn’t turn into an all-out brawl.
- Any disagreement will be at the discretion of the referee.
- In any situation where you successfully get the drop on someone (ie: they do not know you are there and you are less than 5 feet) AND you are very close, you will say “”bang bang”. This is not a request. It is equivalent to you pulling the trigger. The other player then calls themselves out. It exists purely to save the other person from taking an unnecessary hit from very close..
- “Cease Fire” “No Duff” (or a horn or whistle after game begins) is the code to stop all play immediately. It may be the end of a game or an emergency situation. Please stop play, make gun safe (including barrel cover) and stay in your position (if emergency) in case game resumes. Play will resume when an organizer blows the whistle, horn, or calls “game on”. If it is the end of the game, no additional firing of weapons is allowed.
No Harassment Of Employees Or Customers. Harassment Is Defined As:
- Verbal Abuse, Yelling, And/Or Making Threats;
- Making Degrading Or Offensive Comments, Gestures,Learing Or Jokes;
- Spreading Malicious Gossip Or Rumours;
- Inappropriate Communication Through Social Media, E-mail, Or Instant Messaging;
- Actual Or Threatened Physical Contact Or Assault;
- Bullying Or Intimidation
- No Sexual Harassment
Failure To Follow These Rules May Result In The Following Penalties:
- 1st Offence – Either A Verbal Warning Or Immediate Ejection From All Opens For Period Of 1 Week Depending On The Severity.
- 2nd Offence – Ejection For 1 Month
- 3rd Offence – Ejection For 1 Year